Ruggedized RX0124 & RX0224
System can be configured to measure Voltage, Strain, and IEPE.
- Can be used for portable tests in harsh environments
- Near-engine installation to reduce copper sensor lead wires
- Can be mounted directly to engine thrust frame or near power generator
- Harsh environment applications
- High performance strain measurement capability in a rugged platform
- Designed to work seamlessly with the other rugged and non-rugged VTI Instruments Sentinel products (RX0224 Charge, EMX PXIe based products, RX1032 Temperature)
- Built in self test/self calibration for high measurement data confidence
- DC coupled Static strain measurement capability for ¼, ½, and Full Bridge. Supports 120 ohm, 350 ohm, and 1000 ohm directly.
- AC coupled Dynamic strain for 2 wire ¼ bridge measurements using constant current excitation
- TEDs or smart transducer support for automatic transducer recognition greatly simplifies test setup
Integrated Solutions with DS Data Acquisition Software
LET US HELP YOU CONFIGURE YOUR SYSTEM
Give us a call to help you configure a system for making the measurements you want. With a significant variety of hardware options, you can depend on us to help you make the best hardware decision possible for your application.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call 1–931–486–0081