DS software provides set up and control of dynamic data acquisition systems (DDAS) from a variety of digitizer, signal conditioning and data acquisition hardware manufacturers.
DATA ACQUISITION SOFTWARE DESIGNED TO HANDLE SEVERAL HUNDREDS OF CHANNELS.
From 4 channels to 400+ channels, DS can support your testing requirements.
- Easy setup and interface to a variety of analog and digital devices
- Supports a variety of methods for calibration including NIST traceability
- On-stand, real time signal processing eliminating the need for post test signal processing
- Records both time and processed frequency domain data
- Synchronously records low speed, or “parameter” data with high speed signals (e.g., pressures, temperatures, speeds, geometry, etc.). Data is also available for real time monitoring.
- Best in industry real-time signal and limit monitoring on a variety of engineering diagrams including:Networked architecture for flexibility
- Digital Oscilloscope (with speed synchronization)
- Campbell and Z-mod
- EO Tracking
- Spectrum and/or envelope (peak hold)
- Support for IRIG-B and speed decoding directly
- Multiple pages; multiple windows; no loss of plot data when changing pages
- Much more…