APEX Releases DS 2018.52-Dynamic Data Acquisition Software
APEX Turbine Testing Technologies, Inc. is announcing the latest DS release, version 2018.52. This release includes new options for native recording data to DATX format including the ability to gap channel numbers for unused channels and improved time-stamp precision. To see a complete list of improvements or to download DS 2018.52 See the full list of updates below:
- Ability to map data point fields to datx keywords.
- Setup panel option to specify datx extension to alternate form
- Setup panel option to specify 6 digits of precision for datx time stamp
- Ability to not record to disk channels specified as “UNUSED”.
- Plot menu is updated to reflect the settings for the selected plot.
- Ability to change the Z axis threshold directly on the plot via a slider.
- Extended matlab DSAPI wrappers.
- Improved Windows GS drivers.
- Fixed inability to replay .part file for .raw format.
Click image to learn more about DS Software