APEX DR is an Online Monitoring Software. Interface to APEX DS Data Acquisition Software with subscription based monitoring on one or many monitoring stations.
- Many DR monitoring stations can be used for very large channel-count tests where many engineers need to monitor and analyze the data at the same time.
- DR offers subscription based monitoring allowing users to view all signals, or user-specified signals. This provides a significant amount of flexibility for users who desire to see a subset of channels and also allows test operators to assign channels as needed to various DS units.
- DR can run on the data acquisition control computer, or on monitoring station machines across the room, or across the world.
- A single DR monitoring station can connect to and monitor data from multiple DS data acquisition units.
DV is a free data viewer application for replaying files recorded on DS systems.
- DV has the same capability for creating and displaying engineering diagrams as with DR
- It can replay only APEX native format data files (RAW, PKS, RWX, PKX)
- DV is free to download, install and use