9th Annual User Conference
February 7th- 10th, 2023
425 Rep. John Lewis Way S
Nashville, TN 37203
Registration for our 9th annual user conference is FREE for all current APEX customers and prospects.
This highly anticipated annual event brings together customers, suppliers, universities, test facilities and other key members of the turbomachinery community to learn about and discuss testing solutions, identify industry trends and network through daily conference sessions, nightly social events and interactive training.
In addition to networking and training, the conference provides a platform to share current and future development plans with our user community and receive real-time feedback and suggestions! Customers also have the opportunity to meet one on one with our executive and development teams or schedule a customized, organization specific training session for your staff.
Our hardware partners will be onsite at the conference giving you an opportunity to see many of the hardware options supported by the APEX suite of software. You can see live demos of hardware as well as meet with our partners directly to discuss their solutions. If you are interested in exhibiting at the conference, please click here.
The conference includes:
- All social, networking and conference events. This includes 2 offsite events at amazing venues in Downtown Nashville.
- In depth, interactive full-day product training on Sensor Placement, Data Acquisition with Real-Time Analysis and Data Post Processing. These classes are typically offered at a per student cost to customers; don’t pass up the opportunity to attend this training for free!
- Technical breakout sessions. Topics include:
- Signal Math
- ANSYS & ABAQUS SDR Converter
- Median Rank / Statistics
- Reprocessing Engine Test Files In GageMap
- Blade Timing Software
- Scope Limit
- Understanding Order Domain Processing for Aeromechanics and Rotating Machinery
- Fatigue Assessment and Vector Scaling
- Recording Modes & Data Formats
- Custom Data Acquisition Solutions with APEX
- Industry Trends
Download the tentative conference agenda